Roger Thomson, DVM, Milk Quality Consultant
April 7, 2014
The milking system is the heart of any dairy operation, and requires a lot of consideration! Dr. Thomson will talk about the design and analysis of a milking system, including some reasons a producer might consider changing the milking system, frequency of evaluation, and basic system design. He will also cover regular maintenance concerns and will discuss the National Mastitis Council’s analysis fundamentals and goals.
To Attend This Session:
Sessions will be recorded and archived here, to be available for those who could not attend the live session.
All of the live sessions will be conducted via Adobe Connect. To attend a live session you will need to:
- Go to Connect at the appointed time for the webinar you wish to attend
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type your name in the box; if you are attending as part of a group, please indicate at the end of the name how many people are in the group, including yourself.
- Click “Enter” to join the webinar
- Once you enter the meeting room, the audio portion of the webinar will come through your computer speakers. All you will need to do to hear the presentation is enter the meeting room and ensure that your speakers are on.
Note: You may use this test link at any time before the meeting to confirm your computer’s ability to connect to the Adobe Connect session.
These webinars are geared toward bringing pertinent information to dairy producers, extension educators, allied industry professionals, and veterinarians across the United States. This session has been approved for one CEU credit from ARPAS. To receive credit for participating in this webinar, you must report your participation on www.arpas.org or by emailing Jeremy Holzner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Association of County Agricultural Agents is co-sponsoring this webinar series. Please visit them here.