You requested. We listened. The UW Milk Quality videos are now podcasts!
Download, upload and plug in.
Options: Right-click the links you want to download or simply click on the links you want to listen to now.
Using On Farm Culturing to Improve Mastitis Treatment
- Treatment Decisions for Clinical Mastitis: Will Antibiotics Help the Cow?
- Treatment Decisions for Clinical Mastitis: Using Cultures to Make Selective Treatment Decisions
- How to Set Up Your On Farm Laboratory
- Selecting Culture Media
- Mastitis Severity Scoring
- How to Collect an Aseptic Milk Sample
- How to Set Up Culture Plates
- How to Read Culture Plates
- How to Identify Staphylococcus Species Using Selective Agars
- How to Identify Streptococcus Species Using Selective Agars
- How to Identify Gram Negative Species
- On Farm Culturing: What Can Go Wrong?
Making Responsible Choices about Antibiotic Drug Use
- Understanding Role of Veterinarian
- Allowable Drug Usage in Dairy Cows
- Reducing the Risk of Residues in Milk and Meat
The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Milking Routines
- Goals and Objectives
- Calm and Clean
- Cows are Grouped
- Premilking Cow Preparation
- Attaching, Aligning and Removing Milking Units
- After the Milking Units are Removed
- The Complete Milking Routine