Register Now! Dairy Practices Council Annual Conference
The Dairy Practices Council holds a three-day conference each fall to provide a forum where topics of common interest can be shared with the membership and other attendees. This year’s conference in will be held in Madison, WI November 6 – 9 at the Crowne Plaza Madison.
The 2012 Conference will include:
- A NMC*/DPC Workshop designed for Milk Quality Specialists (*National Mastitis Council)
- A tour of the dairy processing facility on the campus of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Table-top displays by the leading suppliers to the dairy industry
- Six Task Force breakout sessions featuring presentations by leading researchers
- General Session presentations by the leading authorities in the dairy industry covering processing and farm topics of interest to everyone
- Networking opportunities with people from all aspects of the industry
New for 2012: The DPC will host a National Mastitis Council (NMC) Workshop on November 6, 2012, the day before the DPC Conference starts. Click here for more information about the Workshop.
The six Task Forces will meet Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, where DPC Guidelines are reviewed and revised. All Task Force sessions are open to conference attendees to participate in the review process. The general sessions on Thursday and Friday will feature topics of current interest to the dairy industry ranging from farm production to plant processing.
The conference is approved by several state departments of agriculture and health for fulfilling Continuing Education Credits under the Processing Plant Superintendant (PPS) and Certified Milk Inspector (CMI) Programs outlined in the PMO.
Further information and website registration details are available by clicking the registration link below.